This is a simple messy game for youth and children with the mess coming from a whipped cream.
- Pie tins (or paper plates) for each team
- Bubble Gum for each team
- Whipped Cream
- Damp towels for clean up
- Set up a table for the pie tins
- Set up the pie tins along the tables, side by side
- Place an unwrapped piece of bubble gum in each pie tin and cover with whipped cream
- Have additional bubblegum and whipped cream as replacements between each player
How to Play
- Divide the youth into teams.
- Line each team up across the room from the table with the pie tins.
- When the relay begins, the first player on each team will rush to the table. They must keep their hands behind their backs and without using their hands must use their mouth to fish around in the pie tin of whipped cream to find the unwrapped peice of bubble gum.
- Once the youth finds the bubble gum, he or she must chew it and blow a bubble.
- They then run back to their teams. While they are running back to their teams, someone must replace the bubble gum in the whipped cream and a little whipped cream for good measure.
- The first team on which all the players on the team complete the task wins.
This 170 page resource not only provides 52 of the world’s most popular group icebreaker activities and games, but also includes lesson ideas and discussion questions to smoothly transition into conversations about the issues common to most groups.
|Rate This Post by Clicking the Stars :|