- Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.
- Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There’s no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Keep your paws off other people’s jellybeans.
- The grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.
- An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
- To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell.
- The best things in life are sweet!
Games and Activities in celebration of Easter.
Get more than 80 creative ideas for planning a Youth Easter celebration or Easter Party. You can immediately download my best Easter Icebreakers, games, illustrations, Easter activity ideas AND MUCH MORE in a useful ebook!
|Rate This Post by Clicking the Stars :|