- Pair the youth up as they come into the room.
- Give everyone a few minutes to interview each other. (3 Minutes is usually enough)
- During the three minutes, the youth must discover 3 “new” interesting facts about their partner. Let the youth know that later they will need to introduce the partner to the group as if the group has never met them before, using the 3 facts.
- After the three minutes has passed, bring everyone back to together.
- Each youth introduces his or her partner to the rest of the group, including the three new facts they learned.
Take it to the Next Level
Once they have introduced their partners, Ask the youth to meet someone else and ask the following questions:
- Out of all the people in the Bible, who would you visit, and why?
- And if you had the opportunity to ask some questions, what would you ask?
The Bible is full of stories of people just like us. The only perfect person in the Bible is Jesus. The rest were ordinary people used by an extraordinary God. Though the men and women were flawed, a perfect God used them in his perfect purpose. We can learn much from their victories and their mistakes.
- What lessons can we learn from the characters you chose?
- How can we apply those lessons to life today?
This 170 page resource not only provides 52 of the world’s most popular group icebreaker activities and games, but also includes lesson ideas and discussion questions to smoothly transition into conversations about the issues common to most groups.
|Rate This Post by Clicking the Stars :|