- Be yourself and don’t try to impress me with your education.
- TIME ….I can’t know you without spending time with you.
- Return phone calls! And return them promptly
- Give me honest answers, even if neither of us like what you have to say.
- Realize that I wouldn’t be talking to you about my problem if I thought I could handle it myself. I’m depending on you for direction.
- Be honest with me about your own life and struggles.
- Don’t try to be a youth; we have enough of those around.
- If you are old enough to have a teenager of your own, approach me as a fellow struggler. If you don’t have a teen of your own, then approach me as one who is genuinely trying to understand.
- Stay current with resources you can recommend to me. I may need to read more about a subject and will expect you to know where to send me for help.
- Ask my opinion and allow others to help you develop the programs, trips, and so on.
Get Help on Your Youth Sermons
Creative Sermon Ideas
This 100 Page e-Book Includes All The Help You Need To Prepare Powerful, Life-Changing Youth Sermons That Will Turn Your Preaching Around And Make Your Youth Sit Up And Listen! Includes 7 Complete Sermons.
–> I want More Youth Sermon Ideas…
|Rate This Post by Clicking the Stars :|